If you still believe LinkedIn is only helpful to employers searching to hire and job-seekers, you are wrong because it is much more than just a recruitment platform. The power of LinkedIn Ads for healthcare professionals is one of the most effective platforms for healthcare marketing. While you may have been using other social networks such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, the power of LinkedIn in the healthcare profession is indisputable.
This platform offers powerful advertising and marketing opportunities for your business. If your target audience is professionals, LinkedIn can be a better and effective platform to perform advertisements. It is a platform where experts network and connect. Unlike Instagram or Facebook, it allows marketers to target audiences based on what they do professionally instead of what they do in their personal life.
What are LinkedIn Ads?
LinkedIn Ad is a most effective and famous paid marketing tool. It offered access to a LinkedIn social network through different methods and sponsored posts. It is perfect for B2B campaigns and for reaching a professional target audience. If you are ready to experience the power of LinkedIn ads, this blog is ideal for you. Here you can find the best tips to set up your Ads and improve your campaign over time.
Build customer’s persona by using LinkedIn audience attribute
Before starting, you need to ensure that you are reaching and advertising to the correct crowd at the right place and with the right message. So, you have to create or build a customer persona to unlock the power of LinkedIn Ads. Customer persona can be formed by listing your ideal customer’s demographic information and critical traits. You can list down your customer persona by using different attributes such as traits, interests, education, industry, company, age, and more. You can describe the ideal customer on LinkedIn by using this list of targeting options.
Select your Ad type according to the requirement
After completing the first step, you need to select the type of ads you want to run on LinkedIn. LinkedIn offers healthcare professionals a broad range of helpful advertising options that can target messages to niche audiences. It also includes a range of text, carousel, display video, and other advertising formats. There are three LinkedIn Ad formats, and they are:
- Sponsored content: It is native advertising. Sponsored content appears in the LinkedIn feed across mobile, desktop, and table. There are three supported content formats: Video Ads, Carousel Ads, and Single Image Ads. If you want to promote your content marketing effort to the correct target audience, it is a perfect way of social advertising.
- Text Ad: This Ad is CPM (cost-per-impression) or PPC (Pay-per-click) Ad that appears across the LinkedIn desktop. Text Ad features small images, descriptions, and simple headlines. It also allows you to test multiple variations of your ads.
- Sponsored Message Ad: It is a type of ad that contains targeted and personalized LinkedIn messages. Sponsored message ads drive more conversions compared to email.
You can move in the correct direction by choosing suitable Ads according to your campaign requirements.
Make your campaign manager account
It is an all-in-one advertising platform on LinkedIn. With a campaign manager account, you can set up ad accounts, run campaigns, manage campaigns, and control your budget.
It is most important to optimize your Ad campaign over the long term to get the best outcomes. Use A/B testing to get the best good results.
Benefits of LinkedIn Ads for Healthcare professionals
- Higher conversion rate: LinkedIn can place your ads in front of decision-makers in the healthcare industry. This platform can offer you a higher lead-to-conversion rate.
- Target professionals: The main difference between LinkedIn and other social networks is its audience. The LinkedIn platform is for professionals. With LinkedIn Ads, you can easily target a professional and quality audience.
- Promote services or products: LinkedIn Ads allow you to showcase your healthcare services or products.
- Unique Advertising types: With LinkedIn, you can take advantage of different Ad campaigns. It offers four types of Ad campaigns: sponsored content, sponsored messaging, text Ads, and Dynamic Ads.
- Targeting opportunity: With LinkedIn, you can target your Ads based on variables like skill, industry, seniority, company name, and more.
- Low barrier to entry: You can set up your Ad on this platform without any barrier.
LinkedIn is a powerful addition to healthcare’s online marketing strategy. If you are from the healthcare industry and looking to generate more leads or reach targeted healthcare professionals, LinkedIn Ads are the best option to achieve those goals online. You can connect with a digital marketing agency to start and scale your LinkedIn advertising and gain more online results.